||MRV-CT Tactical Outershell
Affordable Versatility - Maximum Flexibility!
Convert Your Point Blank Concealable Armor into a Full-Featured Tactical Vest! Click here to find out how.
The Point Blank MRV-CT is a slightly shorter version (to accommodate concealable ballistic panels) of our MRV Tactical Vest. The MRV-CT provides all the features of the MRV without the ballistic panels. You can insert your concealable vest panels into the front-opening MRV-CT, or just take advantage of the unique modular pouch system and wear the MRV-CT over your uniform and concealable vest! Click here to see how this works.
Best of all, the MRV-CT is an affordable outershell designed and manufactured with maximum flexibility in choice and integration of ballistic and/or stab/slash body armor panel configuration.
- Modular load-bearing grid system
- Non-skid rifle butt retention
- Shoulder epaulettes
- Short collar
- Front opening zipper system
- Side opening adjustable straps
- Flex cuff compartment
- 500 denier Cordura® outershell
- Emergency extraction strap
- Accepts all NIJ certified Point Blank Body Armor concealable ballistic panels
- Front and back pockets accept Point Blank NIJ Level III and Level IV hard armor plates
- Front and back removable identification.
Options & Accessories
- Black, Navy, OD Green and Red
- Sizes are custom according to your Concealable Body Armor